[NEohioPAL] Be a Movie Critic or a Movie Producer?

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Mon Jun 25 08:51:33 PDT 2018

Prelude2Cinema has been working with filmmakers on producing their movies. We are taking a “Shark Tank” approach to filmmaking. The only real way to value a movie is, if someone is willing to pay for it. With that in mind, we are offering a look at the latest movie we produced “My Sweetheart” and asking you to put a value on it by being a Producer. Any amount you put in is greatly appreciated. We are using The Prelude2Cinema Crusade, so contributions are a Tax Deductible.

http://prelude2cinema.com/wordpress2/mysweetheart/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar