[NEohioPAL] Coach House Theatre Youth Musical Auditions

Cassandra Capocci ccapocci at live.com
Tue Jul 3 11:02:36 PDT 2018

Coach House Theatre announces auditions for our Summer Youth Musical

I Believe in Make Believe

Book/Lyrics by Carol Lynn Pearon

Music by J.A.C. Redford

Join the characters from five Grimm Brothers fairy tales as they attempt to make the Princess Who Never Laughed crack her first smile. This funny, heartwarming piece combines soaring music, crazy antics and even a little audience participation.

*Auditions open to ages 7-19*

Saturday July 21 from 12:00-3:00 pm

Sunday July 22 from 4:00-7:00 pm

No appointment necessary. Please prepare 16 bars of a Broadway or Disney style song. We may ask you to learn a song/dance from the show or read from the script.

Rehearsals will begin on or around July 25th. Please bring all conflict dates between July 25 and August 11 to auditions. Conflicts between Aug 12-16 and on performance dates will not be permitted.

Performance dates are August 17-19 and 24-26. Friday and Saturday shows are at 7:30 and Sunday matinees at 2:30.

For additional information or questions, please contact ccapocci at akronwomanscityclub.org or call 330-434-7741