[NEohioPAL] Fwd: The Secret to Singing Well

Paul Kroeger letgo2sing at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 08:14:09 PDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Paul Kroeger <letgo2sing at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 8:39 PM
Subject: The Secret to Singing Well
To: <neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org>

Hello singers, actors, dancers:

If you are ready to work on your voice again - or for the first time, find
a teacher with experience, especially for the details of your breathing.
Along the way, you will sense improvements that will amaze even you.
I have studied singing since 1971 and had my first breakthroughs in 1974.
Wonderment!  The work and the teaching continued for the next forty years.
Come and see me - or come back again; I miss you.
Let me show you more about the power of your breath and what it does for
your voice.
You will be amazed.

Paul Kroeger - baritone

letgo2sing at gmail.com or 216-741-4762.  Txt to 216-287-0270