[NEohioPAL] New resource in town for fight choreography and weapons

Kevin Inouye ksi3 at case.edu
Fri Jul 20 08:19:48 PDT 2018

New to town and wanting to put myself out there:
I'm a fight choreographer and armorer (as well as actor etc.) who just
moved to Cleveland to teach movement, acting, and stage combat at Case
Western. I'm an SAFD Certified Teacher and Theatrical Firearms Instructor,
SAG-AFTRA stunt performer, and run Fight Designer, LLC, which provides prop
weapons rentals and related services for both live theatre and film.

www.fightdesigner.com

I've been armorer and gun wrangler for numerous productions, and am an
award-winning fight choreographer with about 20 years of experience in the
industry. While I'm still in the process of unpacking and setting up, I'm
looking forward to joining the local film and theatre scenes.

Drop me a line if you have any projects you want to discuss!

-Kevin Inouye
action at fightdesigner.com