[NEohioPAL] A FARAWAY PLACE, novel for 4th-7th Graders

Peter Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 08:55:00 PDT 2018

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
contact:
Peter Anthony Fields
peteroctb at gmail.com

*A FARAWAY PLACE, a middle grade novel, now available on Amazon.com*

Peter Anthony Fields, former indie filmmaker, now playwright, announces the
release of his first novel entitled, *A Faraway Place, *a fantasy/adventure
for middle graders (4th grade through 7th grade).

*A Faraway Place*, purchase through Amazon.com
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/198333975X?ref_=pe_870760_150889320>

odyssey that will take him to a parallel earth where he must destroy an
evil sorcerer king named Gerard. Jacob must accomplish this task before the
king can steal Jacob's "life force", which would give King Gerard the power
he needs to enter our earth and establish his new, evil kingdom.

*A Faraway Place* is a thrilling, frightening, and spine-tingling
fantasy/adventure about one boy’s’ journey to find within himself the
strength, courage, hope, and determination to end the reign of an evil
sorcerer and save two worlds from destruction.

Fields, a resident of Kent, Ohio, says, "I absolutely loved reading books
when I was a kid, back in the late seventies and eighties, and I always
thought that it was so cool that authors would write some of the most
amazing stories for kids to read.  As I grew older, I found myself wanting
to do the same-- kind of like "giving back" or "paying forward".  I took
the opportunity to do that when I was making my indie films, but I still
had a longing to do the same as an author-- a novelist was actually my
first choice for a profession during my formative years.  I like to think
of *A Faraway Place* as a kind of "throwback" to the type of
fantasy/adventures that I read when I was a child, thirty-plus years ago."

*A Faraway Place* is available to purchase as a paperback or Kindle edition
through Amazon.com.  Follow the link below.
*A Faraway Place*, purchase through Amazon.com
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/198333975X?ref_=pe_870760_150889320>

Sincerely,

*Peter Anthony Fields*
*(a.k.a., Peter Gould)*