[NEohioPAL] 20th Century Fox Film Audition

Lauren Nichols lauren.nichols at olmstedperformingarts.com
Sat Jul 21 14:00:18 PDT 2018

20th CENTURY FOX

is searching for their lead!!

SEEKING CAUCASIAN BOYS

AGE 4-7 TO PLAY 4-5 YRS OLD

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

for the Feature Film:

“THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH”

~ based on the true-life story ~

TO DOWNLOAD AUDITION & TAPING MATERIAL GO TO:

[https://www.castittalent.com/The_Boy_Who_Knew_Too_Much]

and select the following role from the

drop-down menu in Step 1:

“Role: Christian PITT/OH”

We are holding auditions on Wednesday July 25th from 9-4 at our Berea location.
To Submit please email angela at angelaboehmcasting.com with the following information:

Subject The Boy Who Knew to Much
Body: Name, Phone, Age, Where you currently reside, parents name and 2-3 photos of your son with NO sunglasses or hats. Once we have received your submission if we are interested we will contact you with further instructions an audition time.

Please make sure you follow all instructions or your submission will be deleted.

Thank you
Angela and Team

Sent from my iPhone