[NEohioPAL] Casting 1 Female for a 1 Night Paid Performance on Saturday August 18th, Food and Lodging provided in addition to payment

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 05:05:53 PDT 2018

Greetings

We're casting a role for a Caucasian actress, 20s to late 40s to portray a sultry widow during the golden age of piracy, 1716.
This is an interactive play therefore the ability to perform amid the guests in both Scripted and Improvisational scenes are an absolute must. Improv ability as well as being able to play well with others is also a must. Egomaniacs need not apply.

This is a fun-filled overnight event, and all meals & lodging will also be provided in addition to your pay.

To be considered for an audition for this role, please respond with a photo, bio and your contact number to thsthingovourz at aol.com.

If you've responded to our past posts, we already have you in our file, thank you.

And last but not least, you MUST be available for the date of Saturday August 18th @ 5 PM call time.
In addition there are 2 mandatory rehearsals in Downtown Cleveland on:
Sunday August 5th from 4:00 PM sharp until 7:00 PM.

Sunday August 12th from 4:00 PM sharp until 7:00 PM

Thank you and Break a Leg
W.J.
Casting Director for 1Mobinc.com