[NEohioPAL] *Actors Wanted* - KHM Travel Group Commercial Spot

Robert Mitcham robertgmitcham at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 12:05:33 PDT 2018

Hello, KHM Travel Group is interested in securing talent for an upcoming commercial spot. I'd appreciate it if you could post the information below in your newsletter. Thank you very much!!
Cheers,Robby Mitcham**ACTORS WANTED**Production Title: The Adventure Begins  Union / Non-Union: Non-Union Production Type: Independent/Corporate  Project Length: Commercial (3-5 minutes.)  Project Format: 16:9 HD   Production Location:  Brunswick, OH   Production Company: KHM Travel Group  Company Website: https://khmtravel.com/   Producers & Directors: Robby Mitcham and Ashley Newton  Casting Directors: Robby Mitcham and Ashley Newton Audition Location: 1152 Pearl Road, Brunswick, OH 44212 Shooting Locations: TBD  Email: videorequests at khmtravel.com Compensation: Yes   KEY DATES Auditions: August 4, 2018 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Please note: all auditions will be given a specific time within this window, please email to schedule your audition.)  Call Backs: August 13, 2018 Shooting Starts: TBD (Must have weekend availability. One day shoot.)    Synopsis: “The Adventure Begins” is a product video about KHM Travel Group. Familiar destinations from around the world fill us with excitement. We see people embracing different cultures and experiences, enriching their lives. Who is responsible for creating these dream vacations? A travel agent. We get a glimpse at a “day in the life,” of a homebased travel agent and the support that makes her career, and these vacations, possible.    Character BIOS [TRAVEL AGENT] [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 30-50] Agent is relaxed, happy, excited and determined. She is dressed casually, looks like she is ready to go out to lunch rather than to go to a board meeting. Her hair and makeup are simple. Everything about her is relatable, but she clearly has it together and is fulfilled and happy.   [CHILD] [AGE: 6-10] High energy, excited, sweet, and loving. Child is dressed casually, but it’s a clean and put-together look.   [PARTNER] [MALE] [AGE: 30-50] Partner is happy and eager. They are dressed casually, relaxed but neat. They are supportive, excited, and they value their family.   [KHM TRAVEL GROUP TEAM MEMBER] [AGE: 25-55] Team member is happy, patient, and excited for the agent. They are upbeat and committed. Wearing a KHM Travel Group polo. They look relaxed but have a clean and professional appearance.   About KHM Travel Group Sparked by an idea and an unquestionable passion to do something different, KHM Travel Group has quickly become one of the most innovative host travel agencies in the nation. KHM Travel Group began as a small, family-owned business in Brunswick, Ohio. We strive to share our knowledge and passion to help our 4,000+ independent travel agents excel in the operation of their businesses.