[NEohioPAL] FX Makeup Artist Needed

Akron Design costumesinakron at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:20:09 PDT 2018

Busy year round Halloween and Theater Costume shop located in Akron, Oh
is currently accepting applications for a makeup / FX artist. Individual
we are looking for should have some knowledge of Ben Nye, Mehron, and
Prosaide products. Ideal candidate we would like to have basic
background with FX products and their application, to assist customers
with their creepy creations.This is a temporary position for the
upcoming Halloween season. Great way to supplement your current income
and or Christmas money.I will work around other work or school
schedules.Must be dependable. 18 and over preferred. Please contact Mary
at 330-644-0425 if you are interested for more details. M-W-F 10 a.m. –
6 p.m. and T & Th 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

--
Thank you,

Mary L. Fisher