[NEohioPAL] Fall Auditions Playmakers Youth Theatre THIS SUNDAY

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 07:08:48 PDT 2018

  Auditions are THIS SUNDAY!!!
Playmakers Youth Theatre is holding auditions for THREE different shows: High School Musical, Nightfall with Edgar Allan Poe, and Noises Off.  Below is the audition information.  I have also included the link to the audition packets.  Please feel free to respond to this email or call with any questions: (216) 831-0700 x1494
We look forward to seeing you on August 26 at Mandel JCC!!!
Disney's High School Musical
Book by David Simpatico
Music adapted, arranged, and produced by Bryan Louiselle Disney Channel’s smash hit movie musical comes to life on our stage! The students of East High must deal with issues of first love, friends and family while balancing school and home.

Who: Open to Grades 2-9
Auditions: Sunday August 26
2-5 grade • 1-3 pm // 6-9 grade • 3-5 pm
Show Dates: December 6-16, 2018

Nightfall with Edgar Allan Poe
Written by Eric Coble
Edgar Allan Poe stands alone in the flickering darkness of his mind, trying desperately to convince himself -- and us -- that he's not mad. The spell he weaves brings us a highly theatrical adaptation of four tales Poe himself considered his best: "The Raven," "The Fall of the House of Usher," "The Pit and the Pendulum," and "The Tell-Tale Heart." Enter the world of Poe and check your heartbeat at the door..

Who: Open to Grades 8-12
Auditions: Sunday August 26 • 5-6 pm
Show Dates: November 8 &11, 2018
Noises Off
By Michael Frayn
Called “the funniest farce ever written,” Noises Off presents a manic menagerie of itinerant actors rehearsing a flop called Nothing’s On. Doors slamming, on and offstage intrigue, and an errant herring all figure in the plot of this hilarious and classically comic play.

Who: Open to Grades 8-12
Auditions: Sunday August 26 • 5-6 pm
Show dates: January 17 & 20, 2019
Beachwood Mandel JCC

|   |
Beachwood Mandel JCC
 Cleveland's Mandel JCC offers a new state-of-the-art fitness center and Beachwood gym with swimming, prescho...  |   |

Looking forward to seeing you Sunday!
Rachel ZakeDirector, Playmakers Youth Theatre