[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde ... 1 Role Left

James Charpie jmcharpie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:11:58 PDT 2018

East Cleveland Theater (ECT) is hosting auditions for "Dr. Jekyll and Mr.
Hyde" , written by Richard Abbott.  We are currently short one senior male
actor.

 *Synopsis:*

Based on the novel by Robert Louis Stevenson.  The good and the evil within
all of us.

*The Roles:*

*Sir Danvers Carew*, late 40s to 60s.  Only appears in Act I and II.  Sir
Danvers is the father to Diana, and she is is love with Dr. Jekyll.  He is
a very arrogant man.  He may be a friend of Dr. Jekyll, by Mr. Hyde finds
him to be an annoyance. This is a small role, perfect for a novice actor,
or an experienced actor who is looking for a minimum time commitment.
Rehearsals would be only thrice a week for the first few weeks

*Auditions: Please call (330-416-1311) or email
(jcharpie at eastclevelandtheater) to set up an audition time.*

*Director: Michael A Lenzo**, *winner of Broadway World's 2017 Award for
Best Director of a Comedy or Drama, for Frankenstein 1930.

*Show Dates:*

*Opening: Friday, October 05, 2018*

*Closing: Sunday, October 28, 2018*

*Shows on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (12 shows total)*

*Friday and Saturday shows start at 8pm*

*Sunday shows start at 3pm*

*Rehearsals:*

Rehearsals start Sunday, August 26.   Sundays, from 3 to 7pm and Mondays
thru Wednesdays, from 6:30 to 9:30pm.
Tech Week starts Sunday, September 30, at 2pm.  There will be rehearsals
every night before we open on Friday, October 05.  Attendance is mandatory
during tech week.

*East Cleveland Theater is a community theater celebrating its 50th
Season.  Our actors, like most of our personnel, are unpaid volunteers.  We
hope you will join us as we entertain and challenge our audiences.  If you
have questions, please call James Charpie at 330-416-1311
<%28330%29%20416-1311>, or email me at **jcharpie at eastclevelandtheater.org
<jcharpie at eastclevelandtheater.org>**.*

*East Cleveland Theater*
*14108 Euclid Avenue*