[NEohioPAL] Seeking Directors for our 2019/2020 Season at Medina Show Biz

Derwin Loverink derwin1love70 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:16:38 PDT 2018

Attention Theater Directors

Medina County Show Biz Company is looking for directors for our 2019/2020 season!

On Saturday, September 22, beginning at 4:00PM we would like to invite you to share your vision for a show you would like to direct. This will be held on our stage so you can see what we have to offer you as well.

We are located in the Haddad Theater inside the Medina County Administration Building at 144 N. Broadway St. In Medina, just off the Historic Medina Square. The Haddad Theater features a large stage as well as seating for 470.

Please RSVP for a 20 minute slot to pitch a show to us that you might like to do. We want to know your vision for the show as well as thoughts on staging and other ideas. Sing-ups at:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b054fabae2ea5f85-director/10732936

The MCSBC Board has approved a list of plays and musicals that you are welcome to choose from, but we would also like to know what plays or musicals that you have been anxious to work on. If you would like to see our list, please email us at info at medinashowbiz.org

Sent from Mail for Windows 10