[NEohioPAL] Mapleside Farms 2018 - Needs (paid) actors

Stunt Cat stuntcatprod at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:53:53 PDT 2018

The 2018 fall season at *Mapleside Farms* is upon us. Every year keeps
getting better, more amazing and just down right FUN!  This year is no
different.

We're looking for fun, outgoing actors with great personalities to round
out our fall season of roaming characters that have become a staple at
Mapleside Farms.

Two shifts available - Saturdays and Sundays 9:30am – 2:30pm and 12:30pm –
5:30pm.  Pay is $11/hr with breaks (not to worry).  Please be available
both days

Please send a pic (any pic) and resume or credit list with a CONTACT PHONE
NUMBER to Martin at stuntcatprod at gmail.com

Feeling bold?  Send me an audition video – See Below.

Who we’re looking for:

*Princesses and Pirates* –

September 8 & 9, 2018 -- 9:30a-2:30p and 12:30p-5:30p

Belle, Cinderella, Anna, Elsa, Merida, Captain Hook, Capt. Jack Sparrow,
Black Caesar (African American), Anne Bonny, Henry Morgan

*American Legends* - September 22rd and 23rd , 2018 (Johnny Appleseed
weekend) -- 9:30a-2:30p and 12:30p-5:30p

Paul Bunyan(at least 6’4” 200), Mark Twain, John Henry (Muscular African
American), Astronaut John Glenn, Abraham Lincoln, Davy Crockett, Amelia
Earhart, Betsy Ross, Marilyn Monroe, Annie Oakley, Marilyn Monroe.  And if
you portray an American Legend that’s not listed, please let us know.

*Superheroes* –

October 12, 13 & 15, 2018 -- 9:30a-2:30p and 12:30p-5:30p

Wonder Woman, Super Girl, Black Widow, Bat Girl, The Incredibles

Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Wolverine, Dead Pool, Ant-man

*Wild, Wild West –*

October 20 & 21, 2018 -- 9:30a-2:30p and 12:30p-5:30p

Billy The Kid, Wyatt Earp, Belle Star, Annie Oakley, Calamity Jane, Pearl
Hart, Miss Honey Crisp - The following will do some stunt fighting.  Experience
is helpful, but strong athletic ability considered (must be available for
stunt fight training 2 weeks prior) - Jesse James, Ike Clanton, Marshall
Staymen Winesap, Whip Crackin’ Paula Red, Deputy Mitsu Applecore (physical
comedy).

AND we’ve decided to “sprinkle” some characters over our “other” weekend
festivities including: Hometown Heroes Sept 29 & 30, Great Pumpkin Fest
Oct. 6 & 7. and Spooky Fest Oct. 27 & 28.  So there may be additional work
for your character this season.

*HALLOWEEN!*

This year at 5:00pm we change Pumpkin Village over to a “Not So Spooky”
Halloween time.  We’ll need additional roaming characters from 5pm – 9pm
every Friday and Saturday evenings beginning Sept. 21st, 2018 .

*Video Auditions* - IF YOU DARE (and I hope you do) because it’s the 21st
Century and everybody has a phone.  And it just saves EVERYBODY time,
including me.  If you would rather drive to Mapleside Farms then sit there
and wait just to do your 30 sec monologue, then leave.  I have to ask, why?
I cast 2 members of the Princess and the Pumpkin show two years ago from
video auditions.  You don’t need perfect lighting or perfect audio I just
need to see you and hear you.  Please submit pictures and resume and
(hopefully) a *video audition* of your favorite brief monologue to Martin
Carlton stuntcatprod at gmail.com.

All performers should be 18 and over but would consider 16 & 17 years with
either a work permit or proper permission.

PLEASE mention ALL the characters you’re interested in.  As in, Anne Bonny
could then be Betsy Ross, who could then be Bat Girl and then Calamity Jane.

All performances at Mapleside Farms, 294 Pearl Rd. Brunswick, OH 44212

I’m Martin Carlton.  I worked in LA for 20 years.  I was in the Wild Wild
Wild West Stunt Show from 1991-1998 at Universal Studios Hollywood.  I am
the Entertainment Commander for the fall season at Mapleside Farms.
Martin Carlton
Film and TV Credits <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0138211/?ref_=nv_sr_1>