[NEohioPAL] Modern Jazz / Pop band looking for Keyboardist

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:08:27 PDT 2018

Modern jazz/pop/rock band looking for an experienced and mature keyboardist. We have a 3 set show we are currently working on consisting of updated jazz standards, and 60s, 70s, and 80s covers. We currently have a bassist, drummer, guitarist, and 3 female singers. The ability to sightread is a must, but also the ability to be flexible during arranging. We work from both Real Book 5, as well as YouTube, for learning songs.  The position calls for familiarity with playing piano, electric piano,  strings, and pads. There is a keyboard and sound system available for practice, though a personal keyboard is still recommended. Artists we are covering include Steely Dan, Sade, Ella Fitzgerald, and Sting to name only a few. If you are interested in an audition, please contact Allan at 440-444-9657 (call or text, but make sure you leave a message if you call. I don't respond to random phone calls). Practices are in Mentor on Thursday and Saturday from 6 to 9. Thank you.