[NEohioPAL] Seeking Latino/Asian PAID EXTRAS for a commercial shooting on 8/30

Abe Ronen mronen2000 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 24 10:48:09 PDT 2018

Hello,
NEED ASIAN AND LATINO MEN AND WOMEN!!!!
 This commercial is for a gasstation brand.  It will shoot inNILES, OHIO, which is about an hour drive from Akron and about one hour and 20minutes from Cleveland. YOU MUST HAVE RELIABLETRANSPORTATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB! It will shoot on Thursday,August 30th.  You mustbe available all day and into the evening since I don’t know what time theywill need to shoot. Production will pay mileagefor after your first 30 miles of driving to and from location. The rate for backgroundtalent is $200.00 for the day.  Oneperson may get an upgrade on set to a featured extra role.  That part will pay $500.00. This is a NON UNION job. If you are still interestedand available AND HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION please reply by e-mail to meASAP by sending me 2 snapshots of you smiling, one full shot (head to toe) andone close up.  The snapshots shouldbe taken today.  Cell phone picsare fine as long as they are well lit and in focus.   Include your name, age, cityyou live in and E-mail address and cell phone number.  Tell me if you have an agent or not and mention anyexperience you have working as talent on set. I will add your photos tothe submission I am preparing for the production company.  If they are interested in you I willlet you know. Thanks! Marcy