[NEohioPAL] 3 Funny Beatles Quotes

Dennis Van Crash vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Tue Sep 18 13:56:49 PDT 2018

The Beatles explored. Going deep into the Revolver and The White albums.
Beatles Revolver - Friday, September 21 at 8:00pm Thomas Mulready will float upstream and look into the making of this ground-breaking album, their first album with an extended stay in the studio. This began their extensive experimentation with sounds and production.
Beatles White Album - Saturday, September 22 at 8:00pm Thomas looks at the monumental White Album. Spanning multiple genres and pulling the member apart.

** Funny Beatles Quotes
Reporter to John: How did you find America?
JOHN: Turned left at Greenland.

Reporter: Time Magazine recently wrote an article putting down pop music. They described "Day Tripper" as being about a prostitute and "Norwegian Wood" as being about a lesbian. What was your thinking behind writing these songs?
PAUL: We were just trying to write songs about prostitues and lesbians, that's all.

Reporter: They think your haircuts are un-American.
JOHN: Well, it was very observant of them because we aren't American, actually.
This has been a treat for me and Vanity Crash because we have never done any Beatles songs before. Exploring the workings of these songs have given me a new appreciation of these master songsmiths. We look forward to sharing our interpretation of a handful of Beatles tunes.

In the meantime, for your pleasure, another video from our recent show.

https://youtu.be/gUGjvXjtAw8
Life on a Cool Curve - Vanity Crash - Live at Shakers Tavern - 8/24/18

** Huge thanks to everyone who came out to Shaker's Tavern a few weeks back.
It was an excellent night at Shakers with fans singing along to songs and dancing through the full Bowie set. You guys rock.
Friday, Sept 21 at 8pm - Behind The Beatles Revolver Album
Saturday, Sept 22 at 8pm - Exploring The Beatles White Album
The BOP STOP - 2920 Detroit Ave, 44113
All Ages - Tickets at:
https://www.themusicsettlement.org/calendar/2018/09/21/relax-and-float-upstream-behind-the-beatles-seminal-revolver-album-bop-stop
https://www.themusicsettlement.org/calendar/2018/09/22/secrets-of-the-white-album-behind-the-beatles-masterpiece-bop-stop