[NEohioPAL] One Day Improv Workshop Saturday 09/29 with Michael Busch (UCB, IO West)

Michael Busch michaelbuschclasses at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:06:56 PDT 2018

*IMPROV WORKSHOP SATURDAY 09/29 IN LAKEWOOD*

Hi - I'm holding an improv workshop this Saturday, 09/29, 12-2pm at The
Winchester in Lakewood.

You should have a basic understanding of improv, but you don't need to be
an expert. We'll address some fundamentals and also have room for everyone
to stretch out in scene work. Workshop will focus on establishing the
reality of the scene, connecting with your scene partner, and heightening
based off game/premise. Whether you're doing short form or long form, these
basic principles are important.

The workshop is $20 and limited to the first 14 people to sign up. (*Email
michaelbuschclasses at gmail to sign up*)

A little about my improv background: I studied with Matt Besser, Matt
Walsh, Craig Cackowski, and others at UCBTLA and IO West. I have been on
house improv (Harold) teams at both theatres.

Please email michaelbuschclasses at gmail  if you have any questions,
thanks!
Michael

--
For class information please visit: https://www.themichaelbusch.com/classes