[NEohioPAL] Student film casting call

crissy217 crissy217 at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 20:40:48 PDT 2018

Currently seeking actors for my short film. *If interested, you NEED to be available Oct. 20th and 21st*Senior Project Kent State Student Film
“Dark Needs:
Non-Union- Non-Paid. Food will be provided!
THERE WILL BE AN OPEN CASTING CALL, SATURDAY OCT. 6TH FROM  1PM-5PM
This event will be held in the downstairs auditorium at:
LakewoodMain Public Library15425 Detroit Avenue	Lakewood, Ohio 44107
A few things when you arrive:
Make sure to sign in -Bring a headshot and printed resume-NO FOOD OR DRINK IS PERMITTED-CELLPHONES MUST BE ON SILENT-NO RECORDING/PHOTOGRAPHY IS ALLOWED
Main Roles:
Kit: Post-college girl, 20-30s, is annoyed by her talker. Kit has a sarcastic personality about her when she is being toyed with. At times, careless. After dealing with her stalker for so long, she wants to get back at them and becomes recklessly obsessed.
Kelsey: Kit’s roommate girl, 20-30’s flower child vibes, is always mellow and approachable. She is always there to help out. She can be sarcastic as well when she wants to be.
Gerry: Kit’s stalker. 30’s+(open). He has a creepy demeanor about him. Gerry is quiet, yet outspoken when he wants to be. By the end of the film, he wants to live a normal life.
Supporting Roles:
College Activist: male or female, early 20’s. Peppy, upbeat, and kind of an airhead. They are promoting their environmental college group at the park.
Ms. Karen: Female, 40’s+. Suburban mom vibes. They are uptight and stubborn.
Protagonist Motivation:
Kit has been dealing with her stalker, Gerry for a while now. She has become annoyed with him and his actions because it isn’t scary anymore. To make Gerry stop bugging Kit, Kit decides to reverse the roles and stalk him back. Along with some help of Kelsey, she has a few unsuccessful attempts at getting to him. After focusing on Gerry for so long, Kit becomes so obsessive that it runs her life.
*Kit needs to have a black/dark grey outfit to wear and other clothes to shuffle through during a scene
Kit: Full dayGerry: Full DayKelsey: Half DayActivist: Half DayMs. Karen Half Day
Let me know what your availability looks like October 20th and 21st. Feel free to call, text, or email me with any questions or concerns you have.
Liz J.440-898-4104
** If you can’t make it to the casting call and still interested?**
submit a video link to my email by Oct. 7th
To submit please email me at ejuhasz1 at kent.eduwith the following info:
Role-Body- Name, Phone, Age, City you currently reside in, Headshot, Resume and Short Monologue of your choice if you have one.
**Accepting video auditions at this time. Please send the link to my email.**
CALL BACKS- TBA