[NEohioPAL] ADULT DANCERS /COLLEGE STUDENTS - WEEKLY AFFORDABLE CLASSES

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 13:17:09 PDT 2018

TRUTEK DANCE COMPANY
WEEKLY DANCE CLASSES IN AVON, OHIO
LOOKING FOR TRAINING THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL & PREPARE YOU  FOR THE NEXT AUDITION?
TRUTEK DANCE COMPANY  holds weekly commercial style dance classes that are open to professional/college/adult dancers ages 17 and up   in our state of the art training facility in Avon, Ohio at 1180 Jaycox Road. Classes can be purchased as class card packs or a single class. Single classes are $15 or you can save money and buy a punch card for $49  a month.

WEEKLY CLASS SCHEDULE
MONDAY  Ballet 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
*Level: Advanced/Professional & College
TUESDAY Ballroom / Latin Dance 7:00 tp 8:00 p.m.
                       Level: Professional College
WEDNESDAY   Jazz - Street Jazz & Broadway 6:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. - Learn different styles.                                                      Level: Advanced/Professional & College
WEDNESDAY - Heels - Commercial dance for film/videos/broadway. 7:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Levels: Open all levels

THURSDAY    Contemporary 5:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Level: Advanced/Professional & College

THURSDAY - Hip Hop 6:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
Level: Advanced/Professional & college

FRIDAY TRUTEK COMPANY CLASS JAZZ  3:15 TO 4:15 P.M.
Level: Advanced/Professional & College
CALL 440-503-2974 FOR MORE INFORMATION or TO REGISTER

Arrival & Parking: Parking is convenient and right in front of the building. You do not need to arrival early or park and walk a distance. We have our own extra large private parking lot.