[NEohioPAL] 2nd Industry Night at Les Misérables

Jim Kraizel Jim.Kraizel at playhousesquare.org
Mon Oct 29 06:25:15 PDT 2018

As our first Industry Night for LES MISÉRABLES sold out, Playhouse Square would like to offer a second date to all professionals working in the Northeast Ohio performing arts community to join us! We have planned a special night out on Friday, November 16 @ 7:30 pm.

Playhouse Square is honored to host the return of the national tour of Les Misérables right here in Cleveland!

All seats for this night will be balcony seating for only $15 each - that's an amazing 75% off the ticket office price per ticket!
To learn more about Industry Night or to purchase tickets, visit: https://groupmatics.events/event/Industrynightmiz