[NEohioPAL] Videography for events or shows.

Patrick Manway manwaypatrick at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 06:44:57 PDT 2018

Hello, my name is Patrick Manway. If anyone is in need of a videographer
for an event or show, I can fill that role. I have a Bachelor's degree in
Film, TV and Interactive Media from Cleveland State University. Here is a
link to my video reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1zA7uviXF8
This link to my LinkedIn page includes my resume (click see more on the
page to see my full resume, also you may have to login to LinkedIn to see
my page) : https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-manway-118aa1a4/
My email is manwaypatrick at gmail.com and my phone number is (440) 305-9402.
Thank you for taking the time to read this email.