[NEohioPAL] Auditions - AEA and Non-union - RCT

Dane CT Leasure dane at rubbercityshakes.com
Thu Nov 1 09:07:43 PDT 2018

Rubber City Theatre is holding auditions for 2018/2019 mainstage season
world premier  production of The Shakesqueer Project: *Tame *(working
title) by Josy Jones. We are casting local non-union and union actors.
Audition appointments are by appointment only.

WHEN:
Saturday, November 3 from 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Sunday, November 4 from 12:30pm - 9:00pm
Video Submissions see below.

WHERE:
The Black Box at Fort Romig
2207 Romig Rd
Akron, OH 44320

AVAILABLE ROLES: Seeking 10 performers See Character Breakdown on our
Website (www.rubbercitytheatre.com/auditions)

TO SCHEDULE AN AUDITION:
APPOINTMENTS CAN BE MADE BY E-MAIL to casting at rubbercitytheatre.com. Please
include your name, phone number, an attachment of your headshot and resume,
and your preferred day and/or time. You will receive a response within two
business days. We will endeavor to schedule you as near as possible to your
requested time, pending availability.

AEA contracts: There is 1 AEA contract (Special Appearance Level 1) for the
full production.

Non-AEA contracts: Adult Non-AEA Contracts will pay $90 - $100 stipend,
depending on role for the full production.

PREPARATION: Please prepare a monologue and to read from the script. You
will be auditioning for Dane CT Leasure, Artistic Director of Rubber City
Theatre and Director. Please bring a copy of your most current headshot and
resume.

VIDEO AUDITIONS: We will be accepting video auditions through 11/6. Please
record one monologue of your choosing and send with your headshot and
resume to casting at rubbercitytheatre.com.

See Breakdown on our website (www.rubbercitytheatre.com/auditions) for
Rehearsal and Show Information.