[NEohioPAL] Drop-In Spots Open For Improv Workshop Saturday With Michael Busch (UCB, IOWest)

Michael Busch michaelbuschclasses at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:06:47 PDT 2018

IMPROV WORKSHOP SATURDAY

Hi all - I have a few spots open in my improv workshop this Saturday 12-2pm
at Mahall's in Lakewood. $25.

This week we're focusing on:
-Slowing down and building a scene and a world with your partner through
dialogue and object work
-Pulling scene ideas from monologues; finding the unusual thing

If you'd like to sign up or have any questions please email
michaelbuschclasses at gmail.

If you can't make this one but are interested in the future, this is an
ongoing class and I will have a few spots open each week. Feel free to
email.

Thanks
Michael

--