[NEohioPAL] Meisner Classes in Hudson!!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Fri Nov 2 07:17:02 PDT 2018

Our first round of Meisner  classes was so successful that they are moving
on to  Meisner 202 and we're starting another 101 class!  Our first class
is Saturday, December 1, Come learn how to truly live under imaginary
circumstances!

About me: I'm from Los Angeles and Studied directly with Sandy Meisner
there and in Bequia, got my SAG card and started booking! I taught the
Meisner method there and now at OPA and in my home studio in Hudson, I own
two magazines, I'm a photographer, and I love everything creative!

--
All my best,
Barb Stitzer

Stalk Me!