[NEohioPAL] Krampusfest

Julie Williams jkw0006 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 07:36:21 PDT 2018

Back by popular demand, the Donaschwaben Brass Band is bringing back Krampusfest!  All you bad kids are invited to our celebration of Krampus, Saturday, December 1 starting at 6 pm.  He will know if you've been naughty or nice but please don't bring the kids.  Held at DGACC 7370 Columbia Rd in Olmsted Falls.  It will feature performances by the Donauschwaben Brass Band, Chardon Polka Band and our favorite Krampus of Cleveland. Tickets are $10 and are available on paypal or calling (216)235-5997.