[NEohioPAL] DANCER- ACTOR - MODEL MIXER THIS FRIDAY

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 07:49:43 PST 2018

DANCER, ACTOR  &  MODEL MIXER THIS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9TH - 7:30 P.M.

If you are a dancer, model or actor Join us on the West Side of Cleveland this Friday for a fun event where you can meet other Cleveland/Akron artists and bond over your love for the performing arts. Open to males & females.
We will start the evening with a Heels Class from 7:30 to 8:15 p.m.
8:15 p.m. -    Mix & Mingle with wine & hors d'oeuvres.

This is a great way to expand your performing arts training and meet new friends in the industry. Bring your best pair of chunk heels and we will see you in. a few days.
Only $12 Admission Fee -  includes Class & Food & Drink.

We are located at 1180 Jaycox Rd in Avon, Ohio right off the I-90 just minutes from downtown Cleveland.  Call us at 440-503-2974 for more information.