[NEohioPAL] HEELS CLASS AGES 21 & up - WEST SIDE FRIDAY NIGHT

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 09:18:24 PST 2018

HEELS CLASS FOLLOWED BY SOCIAL MIXER - NOVEMBER 9TH - 7:30 P.M.

If you are a dancer, model or actor Join us on the West Side of Cleveland this Friday for a fun Heels class where you can meet other Cleveland/Akron dancers artists and bond over your love for dance &  the performing arts. Open to males & females ages 21 and older. Beginner Heels Dancers welcome - no experience needed.
7:30 to 8:15 p.m. Heels Class
8:15 p.m.  after Heels Class -     Mix & Mingle with wine & hors d'oeuvres.

This is a great way to expand your commercial dance & performing arts training and meet new friends in the industry. Bring your best pair of chunky heels and we will see you in. a few days.
Only $12 Admission Fee -  includes Class & Food & Drink.

We are located at 1180 Jaycox Rd in Avon, Ohio right off the I-90 just minutes from downtown Cleveland.  Call us at 440-503-2974 for more information.

Please consider a voluntary contribution to support Neohiopal - http://www.fredsternfeld.com/support-neohiopal/

Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the person in the 'from' or 'reply-to' header. The fact that this message is posted should in no way be taken as an endorsement by the administrator of this list. Subscribers should perform due diligence for all goods, services and activities promoted on NEohioPAL.