[NEohioPAL] Local Production company has positions available

Chris Ketler cdketler1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 11:27:38 PST 2018

Funny Noizes Productions is seeking volenteers &  paid positions. Details
below. Funny Noizes Productions is a year and a half old company that
specializes in producing high quality New York Style comedy shows on a
weekly basis in the Akron area, in that time we have produced almost 60
shows. We are growing and continue to grow. In 2019 we are on track to do
approx. 80 shows. We produce stand up comedy shows with professional talent
from all over the country right here in Akron. All of our shows are on Fri
and/or Sat. evenings in a professional setting with a professional sound &
light co. and a professional emcee. We work a several different venues
around the Akron area.

We are in need of some people who would want to come on board and grow with
us. The positions available are as follows....
Waitress
To serve food and Alcohol to guests in a theater setting.
You must be 21 years of age or older.
Pays $5 hrly plus tips. No tip outs or fees.
Shift is approx 2 hrs on a Fri and/or Sat.
You don't have to be available for every show.

Greeter
The front line, you are the first impression.
(Check-In) Must be very friendly, able to read a sheet of paper with names
of guest as the arrive.
Handle cash and make correct change.
Work with theaters to process electronic payments.
Able to Assist Seaters.
No Pay to start.
Shift is approx 2 hrs on a Fri and/or Sat.
You don't have to be available for every show.

Seater
You will be responsible for escorting guest to there table and/or seats as
directed by the Greeters.
Able to Assist Greeters.
No Pay to start.
Shift is approx 2 hrs on a Fri and/or Sat.
You don't have to be available for every show.

All of these positions (other than the Waitress position) are volunteer
positions at this time (NO PAY) but you will be getting in on the ground
off the next big thing in Comedy in the Akron area, you'll get to see a
show for free that others are paying to see, you'll get to meet the talent
on a one on one basis and work with them, you're allowed to drink while
volunteering and most importantly you must have fun! All I ask is that you
are focused on the guests needs. What is most important to us is that you
are focused on the guest and creating and environment were everyone is
having a good time.

If you would like to know more about what we do visit our website at
www.FunnyNoizesProductions.WordPress.com or on Facebook
@FunnyNoizesProductions