[NEohioPAL] con-con seeking Designers/SMs for 2019 Season

Cory Molner cmolner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 25 15:33:39 PST 2018

convergence-continuum is seeking applicants for designers for it's 2019 Season: Star-Crossed. We currently have a small group of designers and Stage Managers, and are looking to expand our list of available and interested designers, and Stage Managers.
con-con is seeking:
   - Costume Designers
   - Lighting Designers
   - Sound Designers
   - Scenic Designers
   - Stage Managers
All positions are paid a stipend for their work.
All Designers will work closely with the Production's Director, Artistic Director, and Executive Director.
   - Lighting Designers will serve as Master Electrician and are responsible for hang, focus, and programming for the show.
   - Scenic designers will also work with our set construction crews to accomplish the company builds and strikes of their respective shows.
   - Costume Designers have access to our costume inventory as well as a modest costume budget.
To Apply: Please submit your resume, design portfolio (if applying to design) and a statement of interest.
For production dates and more information about our upcoming season, please visit: https://www.convergence-continuum.org/2019-star-crossed
Please contact Cory Molner (cmolner at convergence-continuum.org) to apply or for more information.
convergence-continuum, was founded in 2000, and the company’s mission is to produce alternative/experimental theatre work by living playwrights and new plays by local playwrights. The company seeks to create a core ensemble that continues to work together over the long term in exploring and developing its artistic voice, and performance and production practices, to create up-close, environmentally-staged productions that challenge the status quo and extend the boundaries of theatre.

Cory Molner
Executive Director, convergence-continuum Theatercmolner at convergence-continuum.org

Up Next:Rapture, Blister, Burn by Gina Gionfriddo | Nov. 30th through December 15th @ convergence-continuum