[NEohioPAL] CONTEMPORARY & HIP HOP FUSION CLASSES THURSDAYS -ADULTS/COLLEGE STUDENTS

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 07:27:33 PST 2019

Trutek Dance Co.
Presents ..........
 NEW for 2019 - CONTEMPORARY & HIP HOP FUSION DANCE CLASSES
 Current styles from New York & Los Angeles
Every Thursday from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. - STARTING TONIGHT....
Only $16 drop in OR Buy a class Card for $50 FOR 5 CLASSES  and each class is only $10

All classes are taught by experienced professional dancers & teachers with extensive background in technical training & choreography. Come and be a part of our dance family and learn more about our training programs, performance opportunities & professional dance job opportunities...

Trutek Dance Co. - Where Dancers are Made......

Follow us on instagram at trutekdance and see what we are up to.

The school of Trutek Dance Co. teaches all styles of dance to kids, teens & adults  including Contemporary, Jazz (Street Jazz & Classical Broadway Jazz), Hip Hop, Russian Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Acrobatics & Tricks, Musical Theatre, Master Classes, Choreography Classes, Full Summer Dance Intensives, Ballroom Dance, Competitive Dancesport & more ........ We teach beginners to advanced, collegiate & more. Private lessons in all dance styles  are also available at an affordable rate.