[NEohioPAL] Supporting NEohioPAL: Would your agent work for free?

Ellen Pill ellenfpill at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 07:45:39 PST 2019

Hey Folks,
I'm a financial supporter of this fabulous list -- contributing a bit
annually when Fred reminds us all at the start of the year.
And when I get a gig through a listing? I send in a little cut.
I think of it like NPR -- I use it everyday, I'm grateful it's there, and
if there was a subscription fee I'd sure pay it.
I love being part of this community and am so appreciative of Fred and
NEohioPAL.
If you're reading this -- you're using the service -- so please think about
donating!
all the very best to everyone in the coming year,
Ellen

*The Four Agreements:*
*Be impeccable with your word.*
*Don't take anything personally.*