[NEohioPAL] Trutek Dance Co. Youth Auditions West Side - Ages 11 to 19

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 06:28:03 PST 2019

TRUTEK DANCE COMPANY 2019 AUDITIONS
College Prep for the student seeking a dance career in theatre, film, video & television

YOUTH DANCE COMPANY AUDITIONS
AGES 11 TO 19

Our youth dance company performs along side  our professional division in various performances & other projects throughout the season.  When accepted into our youth program students will be enrolled in  our college preparatory program, which  prepares students for:
*  Auditions & careers in concert dance (live theatre), on broadway
*Auditions & careers  for  video/film projects for commercial dance
*  Education/teaching.
Students will receive dancing in all styles including Russian Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Contemporary, Acrobatics & Tricks, Hip Hop, Tap, Musical Theatre, Heels,Ballroom, Latin Dance,  Summer Dance Intensives from artists from Los Angeles & New York & more. Students can choose which track  they would like to audition for or they can choose both commercial dance and concert dance.  The more styles you know, the better chance you will have in landing a paid job in the field of dance.

High Schoolers who are interested in making a career in dance - this is your opportunity to help build your resume & future career. We are the only program in the Midwest that offers a program like this,  which includes a full portfolio, demo video reel, professional headshots,  certification in dance education  (teaching  grades k-2nd grade), competed  resume, letters of recommendation from our prestigious board members, connections with college scholarships & more upon graduation of our program.

Financial assistance is also available for our youth company & college preparatory program as well. Many students in our youth program receive a large portion of financial scholarship on their dance training.
AUDITION DATES:
THURSDAY JANUARY 10TH - 6:30 P.M. TO 8:00 P.M.
SATURDAY , JANUARY 12TH - NOON TO 1:30 P.M. OR  2 P.M. TO 3:00 P.M.
THURSDAY JANUARY 17TH - 6:30 P.M.M TO 8:00 P.M.
AUDITION LOCATION
1180 JAYCOX RD.
AVON, OHIO 44011
Dancers or parents must call 440-503-2974 to pre-register for audition.