[NEohioPAL] Sign up to be Members of the Ohio Youth Arts Awards

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Thu Jan 10 07:01:08 PST 2019

Do you have a theatre that puts on youth productions? Or is your child
involved in a youth theatre company  that deserves to be recognized for the
amazing productions that they put on?

I would like to invite you to participate in the First Annual Ohio Youth
 Arts Awards, a program that recognizes and promotes the young artists of
Northeast Ohio and encourages them to  always embrace their creativity.

We will have adjudicators who are educated and versed in theatre go to see
participating theatre’s shows, both straight plays and musicals. They will
nominate productions, actors, directors, and crew, and we will have an
awards ceremony featuring performances  from the  nominated shows each year.

 Membership is free for theatres their first year. All you have to do is
donate two tickets for an adjudicator to come see the show. So moms, tell
your theatres that this is something that you want for your theatre.

If you want to continue, it's $95 for the year, plus the donation of two
tickets to each show that you would like us to come to. The membership fee
will pay for the rentals of the venue for the awards ceremony, website fee
and advertising.

About me: A totally right brained arts person with a lot of intellectual
degrees, I am a former SAG/AFTRA/Equity actress who trained directly with
Sanford Meisner. I teach Meisner Technique, commercial audition technique,
scene study and audition prep classes through Baldwin Wallace Community
Services and my own venture, Actors Conservatory Ohio.  I am an award winning
master commercial photographer, I am the editor in chief of two magazines
and in my fre time, I am an acrylic wave painter.  I worked with the
National Youth Awards for young artists in Arizona and California as an
adjudicator and was also on their board, and I saw the confidence that the
awards brought to the children there, which is why I'm bringing the awards
to Ohio.

If you would like to hear more, donate to our upcoming scholarship fund, or
join us in this self esteem building venture, please let me know as soon as
possible. Thank you so much for your consideration!

Barbara Stitzer

--
All my best,
Barb Stitzer