[NEohioPAL] Welcome Home Weathervane with John Magaro this Saturday!

Lauren Sprowls lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Thu Jan 17 08:12:18 PST 2019

Weathervane Playhouse presents Welcome Home Weathervane!
Saturday, January 19, 2019

Weathervane is excited to be hosting our first Welcome Home Weathervane event, celebrating our alumni working in the field. This month, we will be welcoming John Magaro, professional actor.
John left the Akron area to pursue a successful career on Broadway, and as a film and television actor, with appearances on "Orange is the New Black", "The Big Short", "Jack Ryan", and many more!

Q&A and Talk with John Magaro
Saturday, January 19, 2019
1:00-2:00 p.m.
FREE for all Weathervane Families, Students, and Community Members
John will discuss his experience as a young performer, acting at Weathervane, and how to obtain a successful career in the performing arts. Students and parents will be able to ask questions and get an autograph from John as well.
To reserve your spot:
Email lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com or
call 330-836-2626

Master Class with John Magaro
Saturday, January 19, 2019
2:00-4:00 p.m.
Ages: 16 and up
Tuition: $10.00
Join us for our first Welcome Home Weathervane Master Class with John Magaro! Through this 2-hour class, john with share some of his tips and tricks on getting into to the business and maintaining a successful career. Whether it's the transition from stage to film or good auditioning practices, this hands-on class will provide knowledge and new perspectives on living as a professional actor.
For more information and to register for the class:
http://weathervaneplayhouse.com/master-classes-

Pre-Show Reception with Educators
Saturday, January 19, 2019
6:00 p.m.
Educators and Community Members will enjoy a pre-show reception with John and receive
$10.00 discounted tickets to the production of Almost Maine that evening. The reception will include light refreshments and appetizers.
You may purchase tickets for the show online using the code MAGARO or call the Box Office.
To reserve your spot:
Email lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com or
call 330-836-2626

Lauren Sprowls
Education Director
Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 xt 35
[facebook1]<https://www.facebook.com/WeathervanePlayhouse>[twitter1]<https://twitter.com/WeathervanePlay>[instagram1]<https://www.instagram.com/weathervaneplay>[linkedin1]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/weathervane-playhouse-akron>[youtube1 (1)]<https://www.youtube.com/user/weathervaneplayhouse>