[NEohioPAL] Open Auditions: Kill on the Hill Murder Mystery at Spring Hill Historic Home-Massillon, Ohio

players at springhillhistorichome.org players at springhillhistorichome.org
Thu Jan 17 08:09:11 PST 2019

For Immediate Release

Kill on the Hill

Auditions

The Spring Hill Players are holding open auditions for the upcoming spring
Kill on the Hill.

A troop of vaudevillians have taken over Spring Hill while in town. But what
happens when one ends up dead?

Eight roles are available (5-6 female, 2-3 male) for audition. Auditions
will consist of an improvised interaction with our director and other Spring
Hill Players. We ask all auditions to have a character or two chosen to
audition as. When arriving at Spring Hill, we will choose a victim and a
motive and as auditionees to improv. Additional information, including the
character list and suggested motives can be found on our website:
www.springhillhistorichome.org/players/
<http://www.springhillhistorichome.org/players/> .

Auditions will be taking place on Tuesday, January 29th, starting at 6:00pm
in 15-minute slots. Please contact Spring Hill Historic Home at 330-833-6749
or players at springhillhistorichome.org
<mailto:players at springhillhistorichome.org>  to sign up in advanced.

Our spring Kill on the Hill will be taking place on the following dates:
Friday, March 1st                               7:00pm

Saturday, March 2nd        7:00pm

Sunday, March 3rd                            3:00pm

Spring Hill Historic Home is located in northeast Massillon, Ohio, on 12
acres of historic farmland situated just east of the Lake Avenue
intersection with Wales Road (SR241). Additional information and tickets are
available on our website at: www.springhillhistorichome.org/players/
<http://www.springhillhistorichome.org/players/>

The Spring Hill Players are a group of volunteers coming out of Spring Hill
Historic Home to act and perform in community theatre productions. Most
performances at Spring Hill are non-traditional theatre, either heavily
improv-based or walking performances outside. This group is an important
part of our community and educational programming and is quickly becoming a
beloved part of our programming.

Spring Hill Historic Home
1401 Spring Hill Lane NE
Massillon, Ohio 44646

Spring Hill Historic Home is a non-profit 501C-3 corporation committed to
education and historic preservation. It is supported almost exclusively by
volunteer efforts and both member and public participation. Spring Hill is
accredited as a National Historic Landmark and is a recognized site for the
Underground Railroad Network to Freedom and the Ohio Friends of Freedom
Society.

Contact: For additional information please contact- Samantha Kay Smith,
Director, 330-833-6749.