[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Cinemas offers Free Movies for Federal Employees on Tuesdays in January

Dave Huffman dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com
Fri Jan 18 13:11:23 PST 2019

For Immediate Release

Contact: David Huffman, Cleveland Cinemas Director of Marketing
              440.349.3306 dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com<mailto:dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com>
January 18, 2019

FREE MOVIES FOR FEDERAL EMPLOYEES DURING GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

(Cleveland, OH) As the partial shutdown of the federal government continues, Cleveland Cinemas understands how hard it is on federal employees and their families. Cleveland Cinemas invites federal employees to see a movie as our guest on Tuesdays through the remainder of January 2019 if the shutdown continues.

“We know that this is a stressful time for many families,” says Jon Forman. “Movies are a great way for people to take their minds off of things so we hope some of the furloughed government employees will visit one of our locations to enjoy a free movie on us.”

Federal employees must present their federal employment ID card at the box office and Cleveland Cinemas will admit the employee and up to 3 additional family members (spouses, parents, children, grandchildren) to see the film of their choice. Seating is limited and this offer is only valid at the theatre box office on Tuesday, January 22nd and Tuesday, January 29th if the government shutdown is continuing on those dates.

Show times and titles can be found on clevelandcinemas.com.

###