[NEohioPAL] Singers Night this Wednesday at Bar 107, Berea

Rob Kovacs mathandlogicband at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 10:04:28 PST 2019

Hey singers! BAR 107 in Berea is hosting “Singers Night” every Wednesday from 8:00-11:00 where people are welcome to come up stage and sing with live piano accompaniment by host, Rob Kovacs. Bring your own sheet music, lead sheet, or choose from a list of hundreds of pop songs Rob knows by heart.

Sign-up begins at 8:00 with music starting at 8:30. We will continue to rotate the list throughout the night. Can’t get there that early? No problem! Come later and jump in the rotation!

Each week will also feature a local singer. This week, we have Elizabeth Kelly, singer/songwriter and front person for one of Cleveland’s best rock bands, The Village Bicycle.

All are welcome whether you're a trained singer, or just love to get up and sing. Working on new audition material? Bring it! Want to sing a jazz standard? Bring the chart! Want to sing a Britney Spears tune? OK!

Do you perform with a specific accompanist? Bring ‘em! Do you accompany a specific singer? You can both play!

Not a singer? That’s fine! Come grab a drink or bite, relax and hear some of Cleveland’s best upcoming talents. We strive for a fun and supportive night listening to and cheering people of all skill levels singing on stage!

And it it's FREE! No cover! Hope to see you there!

(visit www.107berea.com to view Rob’s song list.)