[NEohioPAL] Meisner Acting Classes THIS WEEK!

Lauren Nichols lauren.nichols at olmstedperformingarts.com
Mon Jan 21 09:58:40 PST 2019

The Baldwin Wallace Community Arts School has Adult Meisner Classes
beginning this week! Come study with Barb Stitzer, a direct pupil of
Sanford Meisner!

The Meisner Method is a deep, sustainable method that transfers through
film and theatre into the core of your being, and is immediately accessible
to you whenever you need it.

About the instructor: Barb Stitzer is a former SAG/AFTRA/Equity actor,
originally from Los Angeles and started modeling and acting at the age of
10. She studied directly with Sandy Meisner, who, in her words "turned my
life around and gave me the tools to start getting me regular bookings,
then taught me how to teach his method."!

Classes are held in Berea on Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30 and begin this
week! For more information and to register check out
http://www.olmstedperformingarts.com/classes/film/spring-a-film-classes/