[NEohioPAL] Organist/Pianist Position

Judith Higbee ajhigbee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:46:48 PST 2019

ORGANIST/PIANIST Old South Church UCC in Kirtland, OH is seeking a
part-time organist/pianist to play for our 10:30 a.m. Sunday service and to
accompany the Chancel Choir which rehearses on Thursday evenings. The
church has a 2-manual Wicks pipe organ. A skilled pianist with the some
ability to play the organ would be considered. This position regularly runs
from September through May. Playing for summer services is optional and
paid separately.

This is a progressive and welcoming congregation that appreciates good
music.

If you don't know where Kirtland is: the church is easily reached by taking
route 306-S off of I-90  east of 271. It is near Lakeland Community College
and Holden Arboretum.

 To arrange an interview and audition please send resume to
ajhigbee at gmail.com