[NEohioPAL] Adult and Teen Meisner and Commercial Audition class start a week from Today!!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Sat Jan 26 08:42:31 PST 2019

Adult and Teen Meisner/commercial audition class starts a week from today
in Hudson!!

Gain confidence while learning a sustainable technique that will help you
book more jobs and feel great while doing it.

I was trained directly by Sanford Meisner. His technique got me my SAG
card, and gave me the confidence to go in and kill every audition. This
class is not a quick fix, it's a way of life.

Call me today for more information: 330.714.6261.

--
All my best,
Barb Stitzer

Stalk Me!