[NEohioPAL] LAST TWO WEEKS!!!! Seeking Ladies to participate in a benefit show!!!!

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:37:50 PST 2019

HI !!!!

Join Steppin' Out Women's Show choir as they rehearse for their new May
show.  Steppin' Out sings and dances to songs from all eras and the
beneficiary for this year's show will be Camp !magine.  Camp !magine is an
extended school year service for special needs students, offering
individualized academic instruction, related services and recreational
activities  to reduce regression during the summer months.

Singing rehearsals are on Wednesday nights at Olmsted Community church,
7853 Main Street, Olmsted Falls, OH  at 7:00 p.m.
Dance rehearsals are on Saturdays from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, also at Olmsted
Community church.
Show dates are May 17th, 18th, 24th and 15th, 2019.  Show rehearsals will
be April 22,23,24,29,30, May 1, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15.

Sit in on a session and see if it would be a good fit for you!

We will be holding auditions - a song of your choice and you will be taught
a dance that someone will be available to dance with you if you are nervous.

Call Carol for more information at 216-251-9596.

Hope to see you soon!
Check out our facebook page and our meager web page for additional
information about our group and about Camp !magine.

Vicki
440-930-4782