[NEohioPAL] HEADSHOTS AND PRODUCTION PHOTOGRAPHY ~ DAREN STAHL

beezersh at aol.com beezersh at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 16:51:54 PST 2019

Hello NEOHIOPAL friends!   I am Daren Stahl. Also known as “Helen Todd’s husband” if you are in the musical theater or opera scene in CLE☺️. If you are looking for new headshots or your first headshot.  Or, if you need a production photographer, I have much of my work available for preview in the links below.  Fulfill your New Years resolution of  “I’m definitely getting a new headshot in 2019”.   Why wait?!      Bookings in March and April are available.
Peace and  blessings, ~Daren Stahl Photography

Headshots$75  for a 1/2 hour session and up to 4 digitally retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Indoor, outdoor, B&W or color.

“Daren, you really did an amazing job on these photos..... breath taking. You have no idea how happy and pleased I am. Thank you so much for capturing my beauty.” ~Lorrainna
  "This has been a most enjoyable experience"  ~ Evelyn

“You have perfectly captured his essence -- his warmth and friendliness......  we are so appreciative to have these images as we mark this big milestone” ~ Julie
Contact Daren Stahl: beezersh at aol.com
https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/

Production shots are one of the best ways to promote your theater’s product.  Outdoor productions or indoor, I can help you get the word out for your next project .
Schedule your company's production shots today!  Daren has worked for: Mercury Theatre Company, Great Lakes Theater Actor-Teacher program, Heights Youth Theater, Theatre in the Circle, and more!
Production Photography $275 for a full-company dress rehearsal.  Full Gallery access, downloads, and prints made available.  SMALLER ENSEMBLES PAY LESS!.
  "Thanks to Daren Stahl photography for the great pictures!" ~ Mercury Theatre Company
To view Daren's pricing page and for longer portrait sessions, senior photographs and more, click below.
https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/n-p8xckD/Pricing

To learn more about Daren and view his portfolio click below:
https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/

Contact Daren Stahl: beezersh at aol.com OR you can contact through the Smugmug links.
See you soon!Daren Stahl Photography
www.darenstahl.smugmug.com