[NEohioPAL] Lake Erie College presents Edward Albee’s THE ZOO STORY this weekend only! (Cameron Zona)

Cameron Zona cameronzona at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:52:11 PST 2019

Lake Erie College Department of Theatre presents
Edward Albee’s “THE ZOO STORY”
Directed by Joe Fath
Starring Cameron Zona and Jim Hill

The performances will take place February 15 and 16 at 7:30 & February 17
at 2:00 in the CK Rickel Theater in the Fine Arts Building. Tickets for the
event are $5 at the door.

THE ZOO STORY tells the story of Peter—a middle-aged husband enjoying a
Sunday afternoon in Central Park. Peter meets Jerry, a self-described
transient, and thus begins a comical relationship full of tense and dark
undertones. Both hilarious and disturbing, THE ZOO STORY was Edward Albee’s
first play. The renowned playwright also penned classics such as “Who’s
Afraid of Virginia Woolf”, “The Goat, or Who is Sylvia”, and “Three Tall
Women”, winning multiple Tony Awards for his works.

Having been Albee’s first play, THE ZOO STORY is full of the playwright’s
innermost thoughts and observations on theatre and  about the world in
which we are all trapped.

Having been through multiple previews, here’s what audiences members and
critics have said of the Lake Erie College production:

"Phenomenal must-see!"
"Beautiful & moving—this performance changed me."
"Highly recommend."
"Mind-stirring."
"Delightful staging & physical performance."
"Costumes are on point."
"The lighting is incredible."

One weekend only—we look forward to seeing you there.