[NEohioPAL] This Saturday | Raise the Bar - all 16 (or 32) of them! - Musical Theatre Vocal Audition Masterclass

Ryan Lucas rlucas at clevelandplayhouse.com
Fri Mar 1 13:08:50 PST 2019

Cleveland Play House Theatre Academy offers even more than our tremendous, semester-length courses. This spring we offer break-out, single-day masterclasses with professional theatre instructors.

TO ENROLL AND FOR MORE INFO:
https://goo.gl/bHMMgM

Your Best 32
Musical Theatre Vocal Audition Masterclass
Instructor: Helen Todd, soprano

In this masterclass, students will learn how to choose music appropriate for specific auditions, will gain insight on how to select a memorable 16 and 32 bar cut, will receive professional feedback on offerings, as well as headshots, resumes, and audition books. Artists will build and refine the techniques necessary to craft authentic characters and deliver honest storytelling through song.

Ages 12- Adults
March 2, 2019
4-6pm
$40