[NEohioPAL] Summer Camp Director - The Brecksville Theatre

admin@thebrecksvilletheatre.org admin@thebrecksvilletheatre.org admin at thebrecksvilletheatre.org
Fri Mar 1 17:20:34 PST 2019

The Brecksville Theatre is looking to fill the position of

Summer Camp Director

Looking for a rewarding adventure this summer? Well, we have the perfect one for you! The Brecksville Theatre is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual who can bring an educational theater program to life. Our two-week summer camp hosts students grades 1-12 (grade they will be entering in the Fall) from July 15th-26th. Classes run from 8:30a.m. to 12:30p.m. Monday-Friday. The program culminates on July 26th and 28th with live performances on our stage at Brecksville's Old Town Hall, providing an opportunity for families to see the work their children have accomplished.

A framework for the program based on past years is available, however, we are very open to innovative ideas proposed by applicants. In addition to the Director we hire a support staff of instructors that will assist in the daily instruction of the students.

Compensation for the organization, implementation, and completion of The 2019 Brecksville Theatre Summer Camp program is $1,000.

Interested applicants may sign up for an interview slot using the link below.

Interviews will be held March 17th, 5p.m.-8p.m. and March 18th, 7p.m.-9:30p.m.

Sign up for an interview slot here https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/508084babaf2aa4f85-thebrecksville2

Our Old Town Hall has hosted theater for over 50 years, providing performing arts education to countless young people. We'd love to have you join us in being a part of our mission to keep inclusive theater alive and strong throughout North East Ohio.

We are an active member of the Cuyahoga Arts & Culture group. For additional questions please email managing at thebrecksvilletheatre.org mailto:managing at thebrecksvilletheatre.org or visit us athttp://www.thebrecksvilletheatre.org/