[NEohioPAL] Shuffle off to Buffalo- April 7- Frank Lloyd Wright Tour

Thomas Sigel tsigel at sigelpress.com
Tue Mar 12 02:12:07 PDT 2019

Ohio Regional Music Arts and Cultural Outreach (ORMACO) will shuffle off to
Buffalo, New York, on Sunday, April 7, 2019, to visit both Frank Lloyd
Wright houses (Martin House and Graycliff). We will depart from Buehler's
River Styx at 6:45 am, have muffins and mimosas and enjoy our 3 1/2 hour
drive. Upon arrival at Martin House, we will have an in-depth 2-hour tour
with a docent. From there, we head to Buffalo's Waterfront where you can
enjoy lunch on your own and explore. We will then visit Graycliff, with a
one-hour private docent tour. On our return to Ohio, we will enjoy wine,
cheese, chocolates, homemade cookies and other treats. Arrive back in
Medina around 7pm. $130 per person. For more details call 330-722-2541 or
book online at www.ormaco.org (credit card fees apply).