[NEohioPAL] Classical Audition Class

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 03:49:44 PDT 2019

Hi,

  We will be offering a new Classical Audition Class with Tom Cullinan every Saturday starting on March 23rd! The class will be held on Saturdays from 12-2P at 1777 Coventry Rd. ClevelandHeights.

Classical Audition Class Synopsis

  The Classical audition Class at Houde School of Acting gives each actor the opportunity to explore Shakespeare’s language and develop a strong classical monologue while working on a scene from one of the Bard’s plays. We will explore how the language of Shakespeare, far from being a barrier to understanding, can actually help guide the actor toward making strong performance choices based on its inherent rhythm. The actor will also work on and develop a Shakespearian sonnet, which can also be used as a second audition choice.

For more information or to sign up please respond to this email or go to www.houdeschollofacting.com

Thanks,
Jessica Houde-Morris
Houde School of Acting