[NEohioPAL] Imaginos Productions Open Auditions

Jacob Whitson jwhitson at imaginosproductions.com
Mon Mar 18 10:44:52 PDT 2019

Imaginos is looking for more talented actors to join our team and perform
as costumed characters at parties and events! Our open auditions are
Saturday, March 23rd from 11am to 1pm AND Sunday, March 24th from 9am to
11am at our office location here: 682 West Bagley Road, #A-8, Berea, OH
44017.

We are looking for young, enthusiastic individuals with some experience in
acting and performing.

Please bring with you to the audition a resume, head shot, and--if
possible--basic body measurements. The audition will include improvisation
and lots of movement. If you do sing, please prepare a song (roughly 30
seconds).

Requirements to be hired include:
- Reliable transportation and driver's license.
- Availability on weekends.
- Can pass a background check.
- Some acting or performing experience preferred.

Although signing up is not a requirement, it is MUCH appreciated! To sign
up, please email us at contact at imaginosproductions.com with your name and
what date you will be attending.

Thank you!

- The Imaginos Productions Team