[NEohioPAL] Acting coach

Lara Mielcarek lara.mielcarek39 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 05:29:25 PDT 2019

Lara Mielcarek is now accepting acting students. She coaches out of
theatres on both the West and East side of Cleveland, providing
down-to-earth classes to improve your acting skills or prepare for
auditions. She is happy to work with anyone willing to put forth the
effort- from the novice to the professional. Come expand your imagination
through neutral mask exploration or work toward becoming proficient with
Shakespeare's verse.
$40/hour or $60 for a pair- bring an actor friend to work with you!
Small groups welcome.
"I have 14 years of experience performing Shakespeare and a proven
track record of success in helping private students get into prestigious
programs. I've taught Audition Technique at CSU for years and love to help
put together your best package." Lara has been a member of Actors Equity
since 2010. MFA-Penn State University/BFA-Kent. Cleveland Critics' Best
Actress award 2015, 2017.
Email- lara.mielcarek39 at gmail.com with any questions or to schedule an
appointment.