[NEohioPAL] Yelp Culture Club and Get Hep Swing offer FREE SWING DANCE LESSONS in Brecksville on Tuesday, April 9th

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Sat Mar 30 12:00:54 PDT 2019

Very excited about a dream project launching today. Remember when it was cool to get dressed up to experience culture and have a full night-on-the-town? Let's bring that back.

Go behind-the-scenes of the Cleveland Opera Theater, learn to swing dance with champion Valerie of Get Hep Swing, fall in love with film at The Nightlight and so much more. All events are free and open to the public. RSVP now
https://www.yelp.com/events/cleveland-yelps-culture-club-free-and-open-to-all-yelpers?fbclid=IwAR1wKJXBjS7NHHEUPUjaTpNJ75ughbyagnXuwJYEasYigOXSuUsuf7FClH0

What/Why:
Welcome to Yelp's Culture Club! Our first ever series dedicated to upping your artsy IQ while meeting some of Northeast Ohio's most interesting arts and culture spots. No art degree needed. Let's stop and appreciate the brilliance in our backyard and open our eyes to local world-class experiences!

Beginning in March 2019, Yelpers in Northeast Ohio are invited to sign up for one-of-a-kind experiences to open your eyes to new cultural experiences. Learn to vintage swing dance from a champion dancer, experience indie cinema, go behind-the-scenes at the opera and much more!

These events are FREE and open to anyone with a Yelp profile with a real name and clear face photo. We want real people joining us at events!

RSVP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click on the individual event listings below and RSVP for FREE! You must visit each individual page to RSVP and receive a confirmation e-mail for every event.
2. No plus ones or walk-ups. Each guest must RSVP for themselves unless explicitly noted. Do you need an account? Sign-up for FREE here: yelp.com/signup
3. Check your email settings via Account Settings. If you have opted out of emails, you won't get your confirmation. E-mails go to the address associated with your Yelp account.

**The below events and giveaways are private events and collaborations hosted by Yelp. For questions, e-mail cleveland at yelp.com, do not contact the business.**

EVENT SCHEDULE:

Yelp's Swing Fling (learn to swing dance with a champion dancer) - ACCEPTING RSVPs
Get Hep Swing (Lakewood) - (class at Brecksville Center for the Arts) -
GROUP 1: Tuesday, April 9 | 7-7:45pm
More info and RSVP: https://www.yelp.com/events/brecksville-yelps-culture-club-swing-fling-group-1?fbclid=IwAR3rUYmwmNOy3IX4FsY7lxAISoejN0KWQFCkK27fCR6ln-wHipW1vrfg0TU

Yelp's Swing Fling (learn to swing dance with a champion dancer) - ACCEPTING RSVPs
Get Hep Swing (Lakewood) - (class at Brecksville Center for the Arts)
GROUP 2: Tuesday, April 9 | 8:15-9pm
More info and RSVP: https://www.yelp.com/events/brecksville-yelps-culture-club-swing-fling-group-2?fbclid=IwAR1La3a_CKRcI8pSmOSBFv2z8nnZkMzWpXNvw8QZXz17ktItptsUtmfYFyM